California College of Natural Medicine -- CCNM's focus is on traditional naturopathy along with non-invasive energy medicine such as homeopathy and Qi Gong healing, integrative wellness, neuro-physiology, bio-neuro-hormonal health, naturopathic assessment and NeuroPhysical Reprogramming...Click for detailed page
Florida Academy-- We are Southwest Florida's Premier Massage Therapy School. Graduates then sit for the Florida State Boards and, upon passing, receive both a Florida license and a National Certification...Click for detailed page
Please fill in the below fields and list one or several schools you found on this site for more information.
|The International Association of Reiki Professionals - http://www.iarp.org|
An ancient Tibetan healing system in which light hand placements channel healing energies to the patient. Used to treat emotional and mental distress as well as chronic and acute physical problems, it assists the patient in achieving spiritual focus and clarity.
Reiki is a spiritual healing art. It is not massage nor is it based on belief or suggestion. A reiki session usually takes an hour, some practitiones offer 1 1/2 hour sessions. The session is performed by a Reiki Practitioner (RP or RMT) using specific hand positions. During the reiki session, the client is fully clothed while comfortably reclining on a massage table or seated in a chair. It is stress-reducing and a very relaxing experience.
• A subtle and effective form of energy healing using spiritually guided life force energy
• Practiced in every country of the world
• Being used in many setting including hospitals, hospice, as well as in private practice and in self-care
• A wonderful complementary modality in a personal wellness or healing program
Defining qualities of Reiki:
• A practice of transmitting healing energy through the hands
• Passed on through the attunement process
• The energy is not guided by the practitioner, but the energy has it's own innate wisdom to guide itself.
• Reiki energy is not based on belief, faith or suggestion.
A Reiki session can help ease tension and stress, and can help support the body to facilitate healing on all levels- physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. A session is pleasant and relaxing and is often utilized for one's own personal wellness, not just illness.